Tuesday 18 October 2011

Everything You Need To Know About DJing & Success

I have recently equppied myself with the book written for DJs by a DJ.

"Danny Rampling shares his 20 years experience at the top"...

I have only managed to read a few chapters so far but I'll conquer the whole of it soon and what a jolly good read it has been.

I definately recommend reading it. It offers great advice and is packed full of top tips. It is awe inspiring and I can honestly say that it has, already, slightly changed my life. I'm reading it with an open mind but hopefully it will totally change my life!

Already I have changed my thinking and the way I on look on at my DJing aims and DJing ambitions and ambitions in life have totally changed.

I can't wait to read it all.

Thanks Danny Rampling for sharing your knowledge. I have the edition with the 4 Hour DVD, I'll have to get around watching to watch that too.

Everything You Need To Know About DJing & Success is totally worth a read, I am in now way connected to Danny Rampling and nor will I recieve any payment or royalty in praising this book, nor do i have shares in this book but I definately reccommend that all upcoming and aspiring get ahold of this book.

I thought 'How To DJ (Properly): The Art And Science Of Playing Records (Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton)' was amazing. I have standing next to my music making machine, I could be flash and say in my studio but I'll be honest - it's my bedroom...
But everything You Need To Know About DJing & Success is next level. I dare you to arm yourself with a copy and see how it will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment