Monday 6 February 2012

Oops!

OK hands up, my bad! It appears that old habits die hard and that my new year resolution did not get of to a good start. I'm thinking that maybe I should use this blog to elaborate on my twitter non-sense in order for me to blog more often... (Watch This Space!) I know it's no excuse but I have been working on other areas of my life which have improved since the New Year so now that they have all been sorted I can now focus on updating this blog on a regular basis.

But I'm not one for digressing (ahem)... So let's get back to business.

The Max'n'Jury from Italy fired over a massive Electro House Bomb. If you love your beats fast, full of energy and sounding familiar then check out the Kelly Clarkson Electro House Remix on their SoundCloud. This is massive!


Be sure to check out the rest of their SoundCloud page if you want more music like this.

I am always on the look out for music and you can send your promos over to me in many different ways.

Rob Love has been posting his music quite frequently in my Group on SoundCloud called EDJ . His Productions range from Progressive House, Deep House, Soulful House and Trance. It's what my group is all about, if it makes you dance, I will approve it. Even if it is not from a Dance Music genre and is a good track I will approve it. It's all about good music.

Take a listen to the following two tracks that have been posted in my Group





I am really feeling this sound of house music at the moment.


I write and compose this blog with the aim of raising profiles of artists and sharing music and I received an email earlier today with a link to a SoundCloud page belonging to Two Talented Tech House Producers from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I would certainly like to help raise the profile of Luthier but by looking at how many comments they have, it looks as if they don't need my help! I need to share their music with you anyway.



This Mr. Zeppelin track sounds amazing and I anticipate the release. Answers on the back of a post card if you can tell me what the sample is...

Their SoundCloud page is full of lots of Tech House Bombs



This is another one of my favourites, I had to download it straight away!


All of the artists above emailed me their music and got in touch with me.

It really is that simple.

If you are a budding DJ/Producer and what a platform to promote your music then email : promos@djjoeymartinez.com

Without your music I can't make the blog and the more music I get the more I can blog.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

I am on twitter. Follow me DJ Joey Martinez

I am on Facebook. Add me as a friend, DJ Joey Martinez.

I am on YouTube. DJ Joey Martinez.

Enjoy x

Support the music industry, support the artist, download legally and avoid the nasty illegal download sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment